Examity Open House
Ready to join the fastest-growing Edtech company in North America?
Mark your calendars for the Examity Open House, taking place on
Thursday, September 19th from 10 AM – 3 PM at our Examity office in Alpharetta, Georgia.
During the open house, we’ll be holding on-the-spot interviews for part-time auditor positions*.
Part-time Auditor (Alpharetta, GA)
Examity the world leader in online test integrity and ranked 119th fastest-growing company in North America on the Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500, is looking for a Part-time Auditor to join its growing team in our Alpharetta, GA location.
Primary duties of a Part-time Auditor would include auditing for quality our recorded exam sessions and customer support through chat, phone, and email. Training will be provided on location.
- Review recorded video sessions of exams.
- Identify technical issues occurring during video recording.
- Identify violations of school policy.
- Ensure proper authentication of student.
- Document any observed variances.
- Communicate with account management team any quality concerns.
- Answer phone, email and chat inquiries.
- Ask questions to uncover needs.
- Present students with the best solution.
- Answer billing questions.
- Connect students to their proctors and exams.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide resolution.
- Document casework accurately.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Customer service background and experience
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to travel to Newton office during normal business hours
- Flexible schedule and some weekend work
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. As one of the fastest-growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Alpharetta, GA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one “work from home” day per week, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Examity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Examity Open House
6120 Windward Parkway, Suite 190
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Interested in attending? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume so we can reserve your spot. On the day of the Open House, please come with your ID, resume and three references.
*Part-time auditors will be required to work evenings and weekends. (Weekend hours are work-from-home.)