Gain experience in the education technology field and become a part of one of the region’s fastest growing software companies. Examity® is now hiring an account manager to support its ever-expanding client base. Examity® has a comprehensive product offering to include numerous authentication and proctoring solutions. Examity® Customer Team provides proctoring, customer service and technical support. This position is located in the Greater Boston area and is central to the success of Examity ®. Examity® Account Managers are responsible for relationship development. An open line of communication allows them to build strong partnerships with their assigned client portfolio.
- Grow existing customer relationships through ongoing support and customer advocacy.
- Work with customers to determine the unique needs of their organization.
- Broaden the client’s understanding of the services Examity® provides.
- Use effective communication skills in identifying the needs and expectations of each client.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g., Sales/Marketing, Business, Information Technology) strongly preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Two or more years in customer service.
- Experience in portfolio management.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of computer application software.
- Must work well with priority changes.
- Background in computer science or software engineering is desirable but not required.
- A proven track record in business or project planning.
- Must be comfortable on the phone.
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Join UsCompensation consists of a competitive salary, health and dental benefits and 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment. Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Director, Business Development
Examity® is now searching for a Director, Business Development to join its sales team. Examity® has a comprehensive product offering to include numerous authentication and online proctoring solutions. This position is located in the Greater Boston area and is central to the success of Examity ®.
- Develop and maintain a sufficient pipeline of leads that will result in new enterprise relationships.
- Develop and expand business with a small group of existing key accounts.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify senior decision makers for enterprise relationships at universities, certification organizations and corporations who are responsible for online test integrity.
- Create a top list of contacts through research, cold calls, client referral, Trade-shows and web leads.
- Update and track all customer contact activity within Salesforce.com.
- Recommend tactics that contribute to continuous improvement at Examity®.
- Stay abreast of industry trends within online education and testing.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor degree required.
- 10+ years of enterprise business development experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience with technology or higher education is desirable
- Ability to work well as part of a team is vital.
Join Us Compensation consists of a competitive salary, health and dental benefits and 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment. Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leadership Development Program
A unique opportunity to work for one of Massachusetts’ fastest growing private companies.
Examity® is now hiring recent college graduates for its Leadership Development program. Participants will become immersed in an environment where innovation meets smart business to make a positive impact on online education. Participants will receive invaluable on-the-job training that focuses on service delivery, account management and customer advocacy. Upon completion of the program, top performers enter management within the organization. Examity® Leadership Development program provides:
- Exposure and insight into Examity’s technical and non-technical opportunities
- A chance to grow your professional network
- An environment for improving your skills and collaborating on real business challenges
- Move up the ranks with other college graduates
Examity® Leadership Development program is open to all college graduates. Preferred candidates will be Strong Communicators, Detail-oriented, Open to Technology, Reliable, Honest, Hard Working and Fun. Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com Examity® offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, Long and Short Disability, Life Insurance and 401k.