- Grow existing customer relationships through ongoing support and customer advocacy.
- Work with customers to determine the unique needs of their organization.
- Broaden the client’s understanding of the services Examity® provides.
- Use effective communication skills in identifying the needs and expectations of each client.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g., Sales/Marketing, Business, Information Technology) strongly preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Two or more years in customer service.
- Experience in portfolio management.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of computer application software.
- Must work well with priority changes.
- Background in computer science or software engineering is desirable but not required.
- A proven track record in business or project planning.
- Must be comfortable on the phone.
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Join UsCompensation consists of a competitive salary, health and dental benefits and 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in employment. Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Director, Business Development
Examity® the world leader in online test integrity and one of the 2018 Boston 50 Fastest growing companies, is looking for a talented and ambitious enterprise sales star to join its growing team in our brand new Newton, MA location.
Does this sound like you?
You need to be:
- An excellent communicator. Whether in conversation or writing, you deliver a clear and consistent message
- A star player, but know your ideas may be improved upon through collaboration
- A pro at selling the enterprise, but want to take your skills to the next level
- Excited about the thrill of the chase as well as the satisfaction that comes with growing an existing client’s revenue
What we offer you:
- A career in a fast-growing disruptive segment of Ed tech
- The opportunity to advance rapidly and work with key prospects and clients
- A compensation package that rewards you for your accomplishments
You also have:
- A bachelor degree
- 5-10 years of enterprise selling experience
- Experience selling intangible solutions
- A track record of career success
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. As one of the fastest growing Massachusetts companies, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast paced and high energy. Examity’s new urban office location provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks, one “work from home day” per week, and frequent group outings to skyboxes for Celtics, Red Sox and summer concerts.
Ready to become the newest member of our team? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leadership Development Program
Examity® is now hiring recent college graduates for its Leadership Development program. Participants will become immersed in an environment where innovation meets smart business to make a positive impact on online education. Participants will receive invaluable on-the-job training that focuses on service delivery, account management and customer advocacy. Upon completion of the program, top performers enter management within the organization. Examity® Leadership Development program provides:
- Exposure and insight into Examity’s technical and non-technical opportunities
- A chance to grow your professional network
- An environment for improving your skills and collaborating on real business challenges
- Move up the ranks with other college graduates
Examity® Leadership Development program is open to all college graduates. Preferred candidates will be Strong Communicators, Detail-oriented, Open to Technology, Reliable, Honest, Hard Working and Fun. Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com Examity® offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, Long and Short Disability, Life Insurance and 401k.