You weren’t there – but it will be like you were. Reviewing each test from start to finish wouldn’t be practical. And, as a busy education professional – you simply can’t commit to those demands. That’s where our flag system comes in. The system provides instructors with a snapshot of what happened during each test.
Here’s how it works:
- Proctors watch test-takers and look for any violations. As they proctor, they make comments and issue flags to inform instructors.
- Each flag is time-stamped so that instructors don’t have to waste time scrolling through each recording.
- Flags are given for both authentication and completion of the test.
- Green flags are raised when there is no incident.
- Yellow flags are issued when the proctor observes a minor violation.
- Red flags are given when the student exhibits clear cheating behavior.
- If a technical issue arises, we will communicate that to you with a blue alert.